marți, 22 ianuarie 2013

I am a cute person, you know?

   Sky is not the limit. That's all I want to say, nothing hidden. I don't talk here about aliens or other different kind of "people" in the galaxy. I don't mind. They don't disturb me, so I'm not gonna talk about them. Why? Because I am scared that somewhere, there could be one as me, a girl with the same attitude as me. It's just a type of personality love. I love myself. Hm, I've just discovered I didn't introduce myself. My name is Agent 00xD. I come from a different galaxy - that's not true, but people say I'm not suitable for this life -, just because I'm that type that doesn't want to experience all the thing in life just because..they don't suit myself. I love the summer sky and the stars and the full moon. I love to read, to write, to love, to embrace, to be myself, to be mad, to be happy, to live. I love this blog, this post, this image, that fallen star. I consider myself cute. Am I cute? See you soon. X.




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Şi eu vă citesc! :)