vineri, 7 iunie 2013

Life is a bitch and here we belong

  Life is a bitch. Bitches suck. Life sucks. It's like a Maths exercise. You belong to life, life belongs to being a bitch. So what? I'm not afraid anymore. Uh, ok, I am a little too afraid. Everytime I'm scared, I run away. I cry and I come back. Always. But what if, one time, when it happens me to be too scared to turn back, they are gonna forgive my name, my memory? Will you be there to remember them who I used to be, to keep my memory alive? If they don't trust you, will you persuade them I am still alive? Let's suppose all my mind will become a cage, where you can't enter or go out without my allowance. Will you try to get there, or will you just stay right in front of me and look at me while I am getting crazy?



Just another bitch..

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Şi eu vă citesc! :)